Followers

Saturday, April 2, 2011

Life is Good...


I'm feeling good today!!!  Spending the day at my studio and starting to plan my first week where I'll have four whole days to be here!!  And... as my card says... "life is good"!!! 

Before I go any further I MUST thank Carolyn King.  I entered one of her blog candy contests and won a whole pack of SRM Stickers!!!  I used one today "life is good" on this card.  Thanks so much, sweet Carolyn!!  I did a simple design for my first card but can't wait to use more!  :-)

Now onto my card.  I started with Gina K Designs, Pure Luxury heavy base weight White.  I layered on some Cranberry Tart then another layer of White.  I stamped Nina Brackett's, "Elegant Post" image and then added the cage from the Stamp TV Kit, Springtime Silhouettes in Vivid Ink in Garnet.  I found a white flower in my stash and used a paint brush to dip into the Garnet ink and colored my flower with it to match. 

I hope you have a great day and thanks for stopping by!! *smile*


Signature

1 comment:

Karen (TLgirl353) said...

I really like this one, Tina! Enjoy your day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...