Followers

Sunday, April 17, 2011

Golden Cages


I found this awesome gold cage paper and I couldn't resist putting it together with the caged bird from the Stamp TV Kit, "Springtime Silhouettes". 

My card base is Pure Luxury Sweet Corn layered with some Black Onyx and then that great find, the gold foiled bird cages!!  I used my Labels 8 Nestabilitie to stamp my bird cage using Versamark and then heat embossed it with gold embossing powder.  I found a strand of plastic beads that I changed the colors on using my gold paint dauber to resemble a chain the cage is hanging from.

I layered a strip of Black Onyx and more Sweet Corn to stamp my sentiment on.

Thanks for stopping by and come back tomorrow to see the new Sketch Challenge that Gina will be posting on Stamp TV

Have a great day! *smile*


Signature

2 comments:

Karen (TLgirl353) said...

Hi Tina! Perfect dp and image match! Lovely creation, my friend!

Sharon in Arizona said...

Oh Tina, this is sooooo cool!!! I just (heart) that stamp set and anxiously await the day I get to it on my wish list. That paper is so perfect! Do you have the manufacturer's name? Such a beautiful card. Thanks for sharing! Hugs, Sharon :o) smarch@wildblue.net

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...