Followers

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

A Little Support


A couple weekends ago I had two awesome gals come stamp and create in My Studio.  One of them left me with a couple card templates and this was one!  I think it's just so cute!!

I used a stamp from Gina K Designs, the new Stamp TV Kit, Spring Silhouettes, flourish to mimic lace on the card.

My base is Pure Luxury Innocent Pink.  I stamped the flourish with Vivid Tea Rose ink.  I added some lace to the bottom and a few self-adhesive rhinestones to the "straps".  The heart was punched out of Bubble Gum Pink and I added a white layer and stamped "Hope" also in the Tea Rose ink.

I thought this would be a perfect card to show my support for Breast Cancer Awareness... a charity dear to my heart.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!!! *smile*



Signature

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...