Followers

Monday, November 1, 2010

Captured Moments

Happy Monday!!!  Today I am FINALLY sharing a card I made with Melanie Muenchinger's newest set, "Buds and Vases".  I finally got my order in and I could hardly wait to start stamping!!! 

I don't think the colors came out to well when I was photographing.  I used Gina K's Pure Luxury Heavy Base Weight Cranberry Tart and Fresh Asparagus which to me.... look more vintage.  But somehow my camera just wouldn't get the degree of color it is in real life.  

I colored my flower with my Copic markers and used a bit of brown to mix in so that they looked somewhat dried and old.

I LOVE this set and I know you will be seeing more of it on my blog.  I mean truly, what CAN'T you put in a jar or a vase?? *smile*

My ribbon is from Gina K's "Festive" selection.  A must have with the holidays fast approaching!

My Fresh Asparagus was embossed using my Cuttlebug Textile folder. I think is one of my favorite folders for the vintage look. 

Thanks for stopping by.  I'll have another post tomorrow with more NEW stamps I received. WooHoo!  *smile*

Signature

1 comment:

Donna said...

Gorgeous card, Tina! Love the embossed background! Have a wonderful day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...