Followers

Friday, November 19, 2010

The Warmth of Friends


Brrrrrr.. this card makes me cold!!! But I couldn't resist.  LOVE the mitten in Nina Brackett's, "Winter Mittens Stamp Set" from Gina K Designs!  My sentiment is from Gina K's "Holiday Greetings Stamp Set"

See that fabulous DP??? It's one of the wonderful additions to the new Stamp TV Kit, "Winter Wonderland".  There is sooooo much in this awesome kit you must check it out!!  Tons of paper AND ribbon!!!

It's hard to see here but the rick rack is wonderfully glittered and I just couldn't resist putting two strands to add to the "snowiness" (that isn't a word, I know! Ha) of my card. 

Tomorrow is my daughter's birthday and I'll miss some time at My Studio but I will be there creating and hopefully making a few more winter/Christmas cards before the rush of the holidays hits me. 

Have a great weekend and go get crafty!!! *smile*


Signature

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...