Followers

Sunday, November 28, 2010

Moonlight Trees

Hi friends!!  Tonight I wanted to share a card with you that I had done quite a while back but hadn't had the opportunity to post yet.  I used Gina K's Stamp TV Kit, "Winter Wonderland" for my snowflake images and the trees.

My card base is Pure Luxury Heavy Base Weight Turquoise Sea.  I heat embossed my images in Ranger Superfine Silver embossing powder.  I used my Nestabilities Labels 10 to stamp my trees on and heat embossed them in a teal embossing powder that I happen to find on a "craft shopping trip". Ha!

Do you know what tomorrow night is????  Gina K Designs Preview Night #1!!!  YAYYY!!  Stop by tomorrow to see the first of the new stamp sets releasing Thursday evening at Gina K Designs!!

Have a good evening!  *smile*

Signature

1 comment:

Karen (TLgirl353) said...

Very nice card, Tina! Like how you embossed the trees!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...