Followers

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Snow Fun!

I havc been having lots of fun making Christmas and winter cards and today is no different.  I'm thinking I'll be making Christmas cards until the end of November.  So, I hope you don't mind me continuing just a little longer.  :-)

My card today was made using the new Stamp TV Kit, "Winter Wonderland".  I love all the variety in this kit and these skates are one of my favorite.  I LOVED skating until I was an adult and took my niece out to teach her on a local pond one evening when my skate got caught in a crack and I fell and broke my wrist!!  Yep... some teacher, huh? LOL  She was fine... she didn't need help or someone to show her... just a natural!  Instead... she helped me to the car! LOL  Go figure we were clear across the pond when I broke it!

I think I have a thing for Gina K's Pure Luxury Heavy Base Weight Turquoise Sea card stock!  Seems I've been using lots of it lately.  Ha!  I layered it with some In The Navy and some White as well as the gorgeous DP from the same Stamp TV Kit.  Doesn't it look like skate swirls on the ice??! :-)

I stamped the skates in Versamark and heat embossed them with silver.  My ribbon is another "snowy" design I found in my stash. 

I certainly hope you are not having to put up with temperatures cold enough to make ice, but sadly, I know it will be coming soon enough to Iowa!

Thanks for stopping by today and if you hate winter as much as I do... let's pretend we're going to a ice skating RINK! Have a great day!! *smile*


Signature

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...