Followers

Friday, November 26, 2010

Color Challenge Time on StampTV!

Happy Black Friday!!! Did you head out shopping early this morning?  Not me!! I am soooooo not a shopper!!  Unless, of course, you count my favorite online stores... Gina K Designs or Stamp TV.  YES, Stamp TV!!! I go there and find sooo much inspiration and items on others projects that I MUST go shop to find the things everyone used!! LOL

But first.. Gina K is offering up a "Thankful for YOU" sale today!!!  Yes!!! Want a free stamp set, or two, or SIX??? Check out the coupon below and go to Gina K Designs to shop for YOU!!


Such a deal!!!  These sets are fabulous and a "must have" for everyone's go-to stamps!  Perfect for every occasion. 

Today Gina also posted the new color challenge!!  Here are this weeks colors.


And here is the card I created using the colors.


My card base is Gina K's Pure Luxury Heavy Base Weight card stock in white, layered with green apple and then with ocean mist!  My image is from the new Stamp TV Kit, "Winter Wonderland".  I used my Copics to color the image and my oval Nestabilities on top of the scallop ovals.

Have you seen Gina's video on a corner bow??? Head on over to the Stamp TV Videos and check out easy it is to add a corner accent bow to your cards.  I colored my white adhesive pearls with my Copics to match my ribbon and image colors.  LOVE using white pearls and clear crystal adhesives. Never have to worry about having the right color... just use your Copics to color match your project!!

Be sure to play along with the color challenge.  YOU could be the winner of a stamp set of your choice valued at $24.95.  AND, if you use a Gina K Designs set,  your name goes into the drawing twice!!  This weeks colors are just perfect for Christmas images so I know you can create a beautiful project to give out this year.  Remember to post a photo of your creation on Stamp TV and use the tag, "STVCSP3" so you are entered in the drawing!!

Have a great day and go... take advantage of the Gina's awesome sale!!! *smile*

Signature

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...