Followers

Sunday, November 7, 2010

She... Who Needs Encouraged...


I believe that women are the best support for each other.  NOT that our husbands and significant others can't help us through tough times, but... when we are really, really hurting or don't know who to trust or lean on... nothing can replace a close female friend.  
Today I am sharing a card I made for my dear friend who is having a tough time.  What began as a "business" call... ended up being a teary conversation.  As a mother and giver, I can't help but hurt and feel the pain of someone near to my heart.. and, of course, try to comfort.  

My card today was creating using Unity Stamp Company's  "She Said" set for Donna Downey?  This set is PERFECT for encouragement!!  I split of the sentiment and added it to the inside instead of keeping it all together on the front.

It's a bit hard to see here but I used a red gel pen on her lips and took my clear rhinestones and colored them red as well with my Copic markers.  

I am thankful for the women in my life and I hope that you have someone you can talk to and share your thoughts with.  

Thank you for stopping by and have a great day!! *smile*


Signature

1 comment:

Carolyn King said...

ok....that is FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...