Followers

Thursday, November 18, 2010

My Flaky Friend


I was hoping I had someone I could give a winter card to using Gina K's, "Snow Much Fun Stamp Set"!!  I have a cousin who's birthday is December 30th and I figured I'd wait over a month to make her a card.  Then a dear friend of mine told me her son's birthday was coming soon and I was thrilled!!  Not only is he her son...  but he is the one that signed me up at Gold's Gym!! 

I used Gina's Pure Luxury Heavy Base Weight Green Apple card stock for my base.  I found some fabulous DP that doesn't look like it in the pic here, but it matches her Turquoise card stock as well.  I used my Nestabilities Label 1 for the shape of my card and decided to make it into an easel card.

I popped my sentiment on pop dots to give my card a place to rest into an easel and display on his desk. 

My image was colored with my Copic markers.  And to add to the snowy card, I used some self-adhesive pearls to stack up as snowballs.  :-)

Easel cards are so much fun and you can really use any shape you want.  Give it a try!

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!  *smile*

Signature

1 comment:

peggy wainman said...

Thisnis so cute! I love the colors, and the pearly snow!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...