Followers

Thursday, November 25, 2010

The Best Thing About Me....


... definitely my darling husband!!!  He had a rough day at work the other day and I wanted to cheer him up a bit so my card today was for him.  :-)

But first... Happy Thanksgiving everyone!!!  And I am MOST thankful that I found this wonderful man and even more thankful that he loves me so very much.  I am truly blessed.  Now onto my card.  :-)

I used Gina K's Pure Luxury Heavy Base Weight Vanilla card stock as my base.  I recently got this FABULOUS embossing folder (sorry I forgot the name) from StampinUp.  I used Tim Holtz Antique Linen Distress Ink to brush along the edges of the card.  I then used the Tea Dye Distress Ink to apply over the embossed areas.  My sentiment was stamped onto Nina Brackett's, "Lovely Labels 2" and is from Gina's set, "Love Notes".  I then used Melanie Muenchinger's set, "A Year of Leaves"

I hope he has a better Monday.  I think God will handle all things in his way and he knows best so I'm pretty confident everything will be fine.  He's my rock and my shoulder when I'm down so I try my best to keep upbeat and confident for him when he needs it as well.

Have a great day and thanks for stopping by!!  *smile*

Signature

1 comment:

Scrappychick said...

Lovely Tina! Hope you had a great Thanksgiving :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...