Followers

Sunday, November 14, 2010

No Snow Yet... But Mittens!!


Noooo I am NOT wanting snow!!! But... I couldn't resist using these adorable mittens by Nina Brackett's, "Winter Mittens Stamp Set" from Gina K Designs.  Not only are they cute... they also coordinate with the Spellbinders Nested Mittens

I began using the Spellbinder Snowflake Impressibilities and sponging Tim Holtz Distress Ink, Fired Brick and Antique Linen onto my Pure Luxury White Heavy Base Weight card stock

I mounted my mittens on top of the gorgeous Basic Grey Jovial DP which has this warm flannel pattern included.  I LOVE how cozy it makes the mittens look with the snowy background. 

My sentiment is from the new Stamp TV Kit Winter Wonderland.  There are sooo many fabulous images in this set and the new DP included is amazing.  You must check it out.  AND... that's not all... there is a TON of Pure Luxury card stock included in the kit as well!! 

I left the inside of my card to allow for my own message.  But again... couldn't resist the warm flannel DP and again used the Distress Inks to add a small amount of color to the borders.

Have a great day and thanks for stopping by!! *smile*

Signature

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Tina - love your card with the cozy flannel paper! The inside of the card is so fun. But, better yet - CONGRATULATIONS! I just saw Gina K's new team! Wow, I am so impressed!

Chris R. from Iowa

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...