Followers

Friday, November 26, 2010

CSS Inspiration Blog Hop

Hi everyone!!!  Are you all ready for another Center Stage Spotlight hop??  Well... WE are!!!  Today we are doing an "Inspiration" hop.  If you came here from Tera Fujan's blog, you're on the right track.  If you want to start at the beginning... head over to Carolina Buchting's blog

Here is the photo we drew our inspiration from.  Isn't it fun???


I drew my inspiration from the curtains and the tree showing through the window.


My card began with Gina K's Pure Luxury Heavy Base Weight Lipstick Red card stock.  My image is from the "Snow Much Fun" stamp set.  I ruffled my ribbon and added a few "tabs" of it on the side of my image.  My tree was stamped with Memento Cottage Ivy.  I then added a few bits of Stickles to the three to create the shimmer.

You can play along with us by heading over to the Stamp TV Forum and adding your creation to the CSS Inspiration Blog Hop category.  I hope you do!!  Thanks for stopping by.

Have a great day!  *smile*


Signature

32 comments:

Cheri said...

Gorgeous card, Tina.....LOVE the ribbon treatment. Gotta try some of that.

Giovana said...

Beautiful card Tina!

Melissa said...

Beautiful Tina! I love the ribbon treatment.

Lori said...

Pretty card Tina!

Miesje said...

Lovin it to pieces Tina! I love how you picked the tree out of the image. Great ribbon too.

Karen (TLgirl353) said...

Tina- you captured it perfectly. Love how you did the ribbon-just like the curtains!

Kay S said...

Love the gingham ribbon on this card! The layout is really fun and happy!

Carla S. said...

This is delightful, Tina! I love the pleated ribbon and tabs! Great layout! Very festive!

Debbie Fisher (debbiedee) said...

great card and great hop!

Barbara Colbert said...

LOVELY!!!! The ribbon is great and really adds to the design!!! Great job!

peggy wainman said...

Lovely, I love the ribbon!

Carolina said...

What an adorable card Tina - love the addition of the ribbon tags and strip on top. The foliage is the perfect touch!

Kim Marie said...

Adore the ribboning technique and the colors! :)
Kim Marie

stampqueen said...

Great card - love the gingham ribbon!!!

joy said...

Wonderful card! Love the dimension you have created with the tiny branches -- too cute!

gale.sewell said...

cute idea with the curtains.

Becky said...

wonderful card, love the ribbon.

TiaKeas said...

Love the way you put the ribbon, it gives the card depth. Thank-you..

Lyngo said...

Oh, how cute. I just love the gingham ribbon.

Virginia Wingo said...

Beautiful Card. Love all the ribbon.

Anonymous said...

love this card.

Melanie said...

I didn't even recognize where I was, the blog looks so different, very nice!!

VERY PRETTY CARD, BEAUTIFUL RIBBON!

Moments by Marla said...

Tina, your card is beautiful in every way!

St. Petersburg CutUp (Veronika) said...

Wow what some people miss. I never noticed the curtains. Great job on the card..loved the ribbons.

Luv 2 Create said...

I just love the versatility of this stamp. It is adorable by itself, or used in a scene. The tree itself is so pretty. Love your card.
Marcie

Julie said...

cute card, bright and cheerful.

kraftykat157 said...

love the card

Auntie Em said...

So fresh and cheerful! Love the way you used the ribbons.
Thank you for sharing! :o)

Christian Jordan said...

Great Card!

Betty Neville said...

Beautiful Christmas card Tina - so bright and cheery!

Kary said...

Tina, this is a beautiful card!! I love the ribbon treatment, the colours you chose and the beautiful stamping. Love it!
Thank you too for leaving me such lovely, lovely comments, I sincerely appreciate it:)

Deb said...

Gorgeous, Tina! Love that pleated gingham ribbon!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...