Followers

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Treasured Memories


I'm having a busy week sooooo... today I thought I'd share an older card with you that I hadn't put on the blog.

I haven't had near enough time to work with this stamp set from Melanie Muenchinger called "Buds and Vases" from Gina K Designs.  I was thinking of my son when I created this card.  He has a wonderful little collection on his shelf of toys from when he was a baby/toddler and I thought how cute it would be to have a jar of memories.  I love that he's still so sentimental at the ripe old age of 13. Ha   :-)

I layered my blue card stock and embossed two of them with my Cuttlebug embossing folders.  My images, as it turned out, inside the jar are also from another of Melanie's set, "Wee Tees" and the rattle was from her "Hip-Hop Accessories" set.  I'd say she has the baby market covered.  Hee

I colored my images with my Copic markers and once I finished I used my blender pen to rub out some of the color... they ARE old toys! ;-)

I'll have a new set of cards ready for next week.  Until then... have a fabulous weekend!! *smile*

Signature

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...