Followers

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Love at Christmas

Do you think I'm crazy?? I just HAD to add all these images together with this awesome sentiment from Gina K Designs, "Blessed is the Season"

I used my Cuttlebug Hearts embossing folder for the background (the love in the sentiment).  My dove came from the same set (the peace) and the bells were from Theresa Momber's set, "A Very Merry Christmas" (the joy). 

I colored the bells with my Copic markers and used some of that fabulous lace my friend, Nina Brackett, sent me a while back. LOVE that lace!



I added the inside for you to see because I felt so clever using the MS Branch punch inside so that the white showed through the green.  But... I wished I had placed the bling a bit higher before I took the picture.  it's a bit long but I moved the bling up more and it looks more like holly and berries now. 

Have a great day and thanks for stopping by!  *smile*

Signature

3 comments:

Becky said...

What a wonderful card. love the embossed background.

Melanie said...

eek!! wow, yeah, what an overhaul!! niiiiiiiiiiiice

Carolina said...

What an adorable Christmas card and wonderful blog redesign...LOVE it!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...