Followers

Friday, November 5, 2010

My Blog Has 'Tude!



My friend, Cheri Weston, has given me this awesome "Blog with Attitude" award. Thanks Cheri!!

I HOPE having attitude is a good thing here... hee hee. If you follow the directions, you can receive a $5.00 gift certificate from Digis with Attitude. You can find all the directions HERE.

One of the rules of the award is I must tell 3 unknown facts about myself:

1)  When I was Mexican Queen of Iowa I was invited to the Governor's Ball and danced with the Governor.

2)  I can play the violin.

3)  I received the Silver Medal in bowling in the Iowa Games.


Now it's my turn to pass this on to 5 deserving blogs:






Be sure to hook up with  Digi's With Attitude Challenge Blog!

Have a  great day!! *smile*


Signature

2 comments:

Sharri said...

Tina, Thank you so much!!!

Carolyn King said...

Thank you Tina...I am totally taking this as an honor (not an insult!) heehee!
Love you girl!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...