Followers

Saturday, November 6, 2010

It's All About ME!

I had such a good time at my studio today and I thought I'd share a little something something I made for ME!! 

I finally took the plunge and opened my Tim Holtz Grungeboard book and decided to make a "soul/spirit" book for me.  I hope to fill it with sentiments, words of encouragement, my heart's desire and triumphs. 

I started by covering my grunge board with a DP that I just love.  True to Tim Holtz fashion, I tried to distress my cover.  The DP started out with a white background.  I used the Antique Linen and Tea Dye Distress Inks to age it a bit.  My letters are also grunge board and I covered them with Dusty Concord and Broken China Distress Inks.

My little clock is also from the Tim Holtz line.  I love this and the hands move freely as well.

My sentiment is from Gina K Designs, "Sweetest Memories" and is by far my most favorite.  I stamped it on white and added three different Glimmer Mists to it then covered it with a Tim Holtz Acrylic Fragment.

This is only the beginning of my book and I can't wait to see how it will turn out.  I'll share a bit more as my book progresses. 

Have a great day and thanks for stopping by!  *smile*

Signature

1 comment:

Carolyn King said...

awesome...looks like you had FUN this weekend!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...