Followers

Friday, November 12, 2010

Stamp TV Color Spotlight Challenge


Today Gina K is sharing a new Color Spotlight Challenge over on Stamp TV.  You can view her project under the Video tag at Stamp TV.  Below are the colors for the challenge.

You could WIN any Gina K Designs stamp set valued at up to $24.95!!  Just design your project using the above colors and add them to the Stamp TV Gallery using the tag (STVCSP1) and your name could be drawn!! 

My project was a Christmas tag I created using Gina K's, "Blessed is the Season".  I stamped my image on Gina K's Pure Luxury Heavy Base Weight White card stock and layered it with the required colors using my Nestabilitie circles and scalloped circles. 

My lace was white and I sprayed it with some glimmer mist to add a color to match Gina's challenge.  A few drops of diamond Stickles to the fringe on the stocking and the toe ... a big read bow ... and done!  Quick, easy and within the challenge! 

Have fun using these bright and bold colors and don't forget to add it to the Stamp TV gallery using STVCSP1 in the tag section of your upload. 

Good luck and thanks for stopping by!  *smile*

Signature

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...