Followers

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

The Family Card This Year

This year I have given myself one HUGE task for the cards I will be sending out to my family. I thought I would make the front VERY simple since I have so much to do on the inside! My sentiment is from Melanie Muechinger's, "Festive Frame". I told you I'd make it my focal image on my card. I LOVE LOVE LOVE this sentiment and I like that she put the cute little "swirls" on top and bottom. They just accent beautifully! I embossed the front with my Candy Cane Cuttlebug folder and added the ribbon and three tiny red rhinestones on the front. Of course you know me... I colored my rhinestones with my Copics to match the print on the card. Why not?! So... you've already seen the inside... if you read my blog or follow Gina K's blog hops. The inside will be Melanie's "Festive Frame" with pictures of my kids in them. I am soooo bad at giving family pictures of the kids and every time I see them (usually at mom and dad's Christmas Eve open house)... I hear... "I don't have any pics of your kids..."... or..."OMGosh they have grown... the last picture I have is from..". You get the idea. Melanie did a wonderful thing for me by adding this to my Christmas stamp sets. If you missed it... here... is the link to what my card inside will look like. Have a great day! *smile* Signature

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...