Followers

Monday, December 21, 2009

Clear Emboss Class Card

My card today is one I did a class on, Clear Embossing. For this card we took our card stock and layered 3-4 different colors all over it. No particular pattern. Then we used the butterfly from Gina K Designs, "Take Flight" set. I stamped mine twice so that I could layer it on my card. We used the clear embossing powder and heat set it. After that we covered the card again with a darker ink. Then took our paper towel and wiped off the ink over the embossed butterfly. I used my MS punch for the fence and added a few rhinestones here and there. Though you can't see the inside of my card, I simply stamped my sentiment and used a light shade of blue to stamp another butterfly directly over the sentiment. The girls were in ah over this procedure and were anxious to try it again. This would be a great technique for any solid stamp you might have as well. Have a great day! *smile* Signature

2 comments:

craftieodmae said...

Gorgeous! I love it......

redwasher1 said...

Beautiful card Tina!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...