Followers

Friday, December 25, 2009

Rainbow thoughts of Spring

My card today is soooooooo me! If you know me at all you KNOW I love my colors!!! As my nieces would say.. "If there are a lot of colors... Aunt Tina will love it!"... LOL So very very true. So it stands to reason that I was excited to see the Color Challenge over on StampTV be "Use as many colors as you can on your card!" Oh yes!!! Well... I love my colors but I also love BRIGHT colors!! I used Rupa Shevde's, "Home Tweet Home" set to stamp the bird houses and my Copics to color them in. And just in case I forgot a color... hee hee... I added the rainbow ribbon! Of course!! I used my chalks to sponge on the sky. I love how it turns out... just perfect every time! Seems everyone is having a heck of a time with snow, ice and (for us) rain. So I hope you have a very BRIGHT and cheery day!! *smile* Signature

1 comment:

Betty Benton said...

Gorgeous card! Love that label tag and the multicolored ribbon!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...