Followers

Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Still Dreaming of Spring... (Ha!)

So... I'm here in beautiful Des Moines, IA.......... HA.... WHITE Des Moines,IA! It is our first winter blizzard! Cold cold.... 60 mph winds... 16 1/2" of snow and I can barely open the front door!! You guessed it... I'm dreaming of Spring!!! My card today was done from the inspiration I got with the beautiful card, Lee Murphy sent to me a while back. You can see her card AND the wonderful gift she sent me with it here. I loved her sunflowers so I kept Melanie Muenchinger's, "A Year of Flowers" out and stamped some more sunshine!! I used my Copics to color them in and instead of using glitter, I used my Sakura Glitter pen to add some highlights to the center. My sentiment is from Melanie's, "Say it with Flowers" set. I'm off to check on the kids and dogs... one wants to go out... one refuses. Much to my dismay... it's the dog's that are refusing. How long CAN they hold it?????!!!!!! Have a good day and stay warm!! *smile* Signature

1 comment:

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

Depends if it is a male or female..... when the hoo hoo hits the ice on a female it has reverse mode sometimes... hang in there buddy!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...