Followers

Saturday, December 26, 2009

"The Wizards of Waverly Place"

Have you children at home??? Do you GET to watch The Wizards of Waverly Place? Well... we sure do!!! Over and over and over!! Ha! I was inspired by Selena Gomez's friend, Harper on the show. Harper wears some of the STRANGEST outfits and dresses ever!! In fact, this last week I saw her wearing a "marker" dress??! LOL My first thought was... "Oh dear... I'm glad she doesn't use Copic markers... she'd ruin them sitting down!" LOL LOL And honestly... some of her clothes are so strange they are cute! (Minus the one where she wore a FISH BOWL on her head! HA HA) I used Rupa Shevde's, "Retro Boutique" for the dress and paper pieced it with some of the fruit DP from the "Nook and Pantry" paper pack. Trust me... Harper wears TONS of fruity items. LOL Been so busy this week I haven't even had a chance to show this to my daughter... she will love it!! Have a great day!! *smile* Signature

1 comment:

Betty Benton said...

Cute card! Love your dress, especially the ribbon for the bow!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...