Followers

Friday, December 4, 2009

Oceans?? of Christmas Cheer

I love love love this beautiful DP!!! It reminds me not only of Christmas but of oceans and waves. The stamp set I used was Nina Brackett's, "Vintage Borders"... I can tell I'll be using this set TONS!!! I heat embossed the ornaments with silver EP. My paper that the ornaments are stamped on is called Marble White Vellum from the Paper Temptress. I think the marbled vellum would look so pretty on a baby card with it's "cloudy" design. I also used, along the bottom, the green Vellum Bristol. My ribbon and pearls just begged to be on this card and I just think it's so pretty. I got this from the Wedding section of Hobby Lobby. My sentiment (both outside and inside the card) are from Theresa Momber's, "A Very Merry Christmas" set which is also getting LOTS of use this year. On the inside, I wanted to use that pretty green vellum again but I layered it on top of the Iridescent Cryogen White. This paper is soooo pretty and truly, pictures just don't give it justice. You need to move it and see how it shimmers... just gorgeous! I took a close up hoping you could see the shimmer a bit more. Have a good day and I hope my card didn't make you to cold with the snow and ocean both going on! Hee Hee *smile* Signature

2 comments:

Jennie said...

Fabulous design Tina! Love it!

Betty Benton said...

This is STUNNING, Tina! Those embossed ornaments -- beautiful!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...