Followers

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Is it Spring Yet??

We are getting snow... LOTS of snow!!! It started yesterday and it wasn't TO bad... but today... we are expecting at least 12". *sigh* Soooo in honor of that, I say.... let's bring back SPRING!!!!! I was kinda tired of Christmas cards so I figured what he heck. I took Melanie Muenchinger's, "A Year of Flowers" and colored in my tulips and felt "peachy" about it all. *smile* I used my Copics on my flowers and the Swiss Dot Cuttlebug folder for the base. I matted everything using my Nestabilities and TADAH!!! , it's spring again! My dad called this morning and told me to stay home. Took my kids to school (we only live a block from both the elementary and the middle school) and I'm gonna clean all day. Well... as much as I can stand anyway. Hee Hee I hope you have a nice day and wherever you are, stay warm and safe! *smile* Signature

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...