Followers

Thursday, December 24, 2009

Glittered Roses for a Boutineer

We had our company Christmas party Saturday night and I ordered a corsage for my mother to wear. I asked the florist to be sure and make it "especially" nice she IS the boss's wife. Hee Hee When I picked it up I was in awww. She had sprayed the white roses with some type of very fine glitter and WOW was it ever GORGEOUS!! This was my inspiration for this card. It worked out wonderfully too as it was also the "Blast from the Past" Challenge over on Stamp TV. I used Asela Hopkins, "Friendships Garden" for the rose and stamped it twice on white Pure Luxury card stock. Then I used my Copic markers to color in the red rose. I simply went over the white rose with a layer of glue using my Quickie Glue Pen and glittered it with my white glitter. On the red rose I only used a small quick lines with the glue pen and used my red glitter. I really love how it turned out, especially the white rose. I hope you are all having a wonderful Christmas Eve! *smile* Signature

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...