Followers

Monday, November 30, 2009

Showing My Wrinkles!!

HA!! And you thought I'd show you MY REAL wrinkles, didn't ya??!! Well not today!! The card today was made with Jessica Fick's Potluck Friday challenge on StampTV, to do a card and add a wrinkle here and there. I used Nina Brackett's, "Vintage Borders" for both the music background and as the main image on my card. I LOVE that she put a border on the verse! It just adds that much more attention to a card and, as with my card, made it so easy to use as my focal point. I don't always show the inside of my card but this time I wanted you to see how easy it is to decorate AND to show off yet another favorite sentiment from Melanie Muenchinger's, "Festive Frame". Again... the added "swirls" on the top and bottom of this sentiment makes it wonderful for a focal image as well. I love this sentiment also and really wanted to share it with you AND with my neighbors at home, whom this card will be going to. I added the crystal bling to the scalloped edge and in real life it just sparkles and adds so much. I also used them as my centers on the flowers from Gina K Designs. Have a great day and tomorrow... I'll show you a card I used Melanie's sentiment as the focal point. *smile* Signature

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...