Followers

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

A Simple Wish

Wouldn't it be nice if we all woke up on Christmas morning and THIS was all there was. Peace. What a wonderful wonderful world it would be, right? I just wanted simple... and peaceful and this is what I came up with. No major embellishments, no fancy frills, just clean... fresh... simple and "peace"ful. Don't ya think? My "Peace" is from Nina Brackett's, "Vintage Borders" and the tiny ornament came from Gina K's, "Spirit of Christmas" set. I used my Scor-Pal to make the lines and a Sakura Glitter Pen to color the ornaments. Believe it or not... that was ALL the ribbon I had left of that style and it was just plenty to make the tiniest of bows to top off a small... wishful card. Have a wonderful day and may you find Peace at Christmas. *smile* Signature

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...