Followers

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Coral Christmas

FINALLY!!! I wanted so badly to try to color a poinsettia that was in the shade of color that I had found last year and given to my mother. It was such a beautiful coral color with just a hint of reddish to the edges. I used Melanie Muenchinger's, "Year of Flowers" and stamped my poinsettia in Momento Tuxedo Black then used my Copics to color. I LOVE how it turned out. I also used Theresa Momber's, "A Very Merry Christmas" for the foliage and sentiment which I heat embossed in ivory though here it looks white. I adore Gina K's new sheer ribbon with gold! It's just the perfect amount of sparkle. As always, I used my white adhesive pearls and colored them to match with my Copics. My cardstock was from SU and I used the Paper Temptress', Peach Vellum Bristol as my label. It went so beautifully with the coral base. I can't wait to show this card to my mom and see if she remembers the ones I sent her. *smile* Have a great day and tomorrow... I "plan" to post a few pics from my new shop!! Can't wait to hear your ideas and get some input on what you've found that works and maybe a few hints on how I can make better use of this or that. Your opinions are always important to me. *smile* Signature

2 comments:

craftieodmae said...

I love this, the colors are fantastic!!

Betty Benton said...

Gorgeous card! I love your poinsettias and can't wait to see pictures of your shop!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...