Followers

Sunday, November 1, 2009

You Light Up My Life...

Know what??? I FOUND this card... yep... FOUND it!! LOL Yes, I DID make it... but I was in my store the other night and FOUND this one. I hadn't posted it OR photographed it... LOL Somehow it's nice finding a card now and then when you have nothing at all to post! LOL I DO have things to post but truly didn't have time to put up anything yesterday. Never mind that I DID make ELEVEN cards this weekend... hee hee. Anywhoooo... my card today was one I had created using the "Signs of Autumn" stamp set from Gina K Designs. My sentiment came from Gina's "Heartfelt Hits 1" set. Nowwwww.. I've always heard "a full moon is meant for lovers..." sooo why not? LOL I embossed both my rooster and the moon with vanilla embossing powder and went pretty clean and simple on the layout. I did use some of the cool paper which was included in the Autumn STV kit and NOW for sale in the GKD store!!! WoooHooo!!! Have a great day and I promise to get back on track with my postings. I think I only missed two this month, but... ya know... two is just TO many! *smile* Signature

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...