Followers

Sunday, March 6, 2011

Shhhh... Don't Tell....

Oh Oh... what's the Easter Bunny up to these days... do you know??? Hee!  I just ADORE these little bunnies!!!!  Melanie Muenchinger's newest sets, "Spring Basket" and "Basket Blessings" are just so versatile and I cannot even imagine how we got along THIS long WITHOUT them!!??!!  How DID that happen?? :-)

I went for more a CAS design on this card.  I stamped the basket onto my DP and cut it out.  The eggs were stamped on Pure Luxury card stock and colored with Copic markers.  I again cut those out and tucked them up under the basket.  The precious precious bunnies were stamped directly on my Pure Luxury Heavy Base Weight card stock and highlighted again with Copics.

I can't wait to grab that basket again and try another design I've had in my head since the release of this awesome set!!

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you are having a wonderful weekend!  *smile*


Signature

1 comment:

Karen (TLgirl353) said...

Adorable card and mischievous bunnies!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...