Followers

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Journal Pages Part 2

(Working on Gina K Designs newest stamp release creations!!!  You will just LOVE all of them.  So in the meantime... here's a "filler" until I can post the NEW COOL stamp designs!!)  ;-)

As promised, I am sharing a few more of the journal book I made for myself.  I have several "sentiments" that I just love and these are more of my favs.  Yes, this book is pretty much just a "me" book.  One I can look at and be "lifted up" in spirit and confidence every time I look through it. 







Hope you enjoyed the show.  ;-)  I am busy busy creating cards for Gina K Designs new release which begins Thursday  night at 7PM CST over on Stamp TV.  I hope you stop by and join us!!  There will be TONS of eye candy you won't want to miss showcasing the latest stamps which will be available in Gina's store at 9PM CST. 

Have a great day!!!  *smile*


Signature

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...