Followers

Saturday, March 5, 2011

Little Critters...


I have a card I created for the February Gina K Designs Release Party and I hadn't had a chance to post it on my blog so, today's the day!!  Using Theresa Momber's new set, "Little Critters", I created a simple design of this card.

I started with Pure Luxury Sweet Mango card stock and layered on some DP from the Basic Grey Curio paper pack.  LOVE that pack!!  My next DP is scalloped using my scalloped square Nestabilities.  I also used the Nestabilities Label 9 to stamp my image on.  I colored it in with my Copic markers and used some Tim Holtz Distress Ink, "Antique Linen" to sponge around the edges. 

I added some hemp cording around the card and popped my image up using Pop Dots.

I hope you are enjoying your weekend!! I have TONS of projects to get going on in my studio today and yet I have to finish up early to head to a 60th birthday dinner/dance/party for my Aunt.  Promises to be a good time with a live band and all!! 

Thanks for stopping by!! *smile*


Signature

1 comment:

Karen (TLgirl353) said...

So very cute, my friend!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...