Followers

Saturday, March 26, 2011

Blinging Party!!!


Yayyy!!! The new Gina K Designs March Releases are all out and we had sooo much fun at the Release Party and did you check Gina's blog to see if you won any of the new stuff??? OMGosh... I cannot imagine not having ALL these sets!!!  Today I am showcasing a card I made with Melanie Muenchinger's newest set, "Bring on the Bling".  Such a HUGELY versatile set and FUN too!!!

My card started with some Pure Luxury Heavy Base Weight white.  I layered on some Black Onyx and then another layer of the white.  I used Nina Brackett's newest set, "Lovely Labels 3" for the sentiment.  THEN... I blinged it on!!!!!  I stamped my bling in the colors of the Stickles I wanted to use.  The key is to do this and THEN add your Stickles.  But I find that if you use the same color ink pad as you are going to use in the Stickles colors, if you go over and a bit of the ink shows... it won't matter much.  It will all blend in. 

On the bottom "scalloped" blings, I only used the Stickles in the middle and where the scallops meet.  Just to show some versatility with adding bling and not adding.

I soooo love this set and I know it will be one that I keep nearby for all those times I want bling but either haven't had a chance to buy some or... when I want just a subtle bling using just the ink.  AWESOME set, I'm telling you!

I hope you have a great day and thanks for stopping by!  *smile*




Signature

2 comments:

Karen (TLgirl353) said...

Cute design, Tina! I am hoping to ink mine up today! Don't forget to CSS hop today!

Carolyn King said...

so fun! Cannot wait to play with this set....looks fabulous!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...