Followers

Friday, March 4, 2011

Hoppy Friday!!!


YAYYY... it's Friday!!! I LOVE Fridays!!  Today is Color Challenge time again over on Stamp TV!!  I couldn't resist using Theresa Momber's, "Little Critters" frog combined with Melanie Muenchinger's frog from "Just So Hoppy" and also Melanie's newest, "Spring Basket" for a  "different" Easter card design!  Hee Hee  I've been wanting to do a red frog and Gina's Color Challenge was the perfect reason do to do!!

Here are the colors Gina gave us this week.


I used the Pure Luxury Black Onyx for my card base.  I layered in the Red Hot and then used my "Seeing Spots" Cuttlebug embossing folder on the Wild Dandelion.  I used my Foam Blending Tool to add a bit of Tim Holtz Distress Ink, "Tattered  Rose" onto the Wild Dandelion to bring out the spots just a bit more.

I stamped my images on the Layering Weight white card stock and cut them out after coloring them with my Copic markers.  I then popped them up on Pop Dots to add a bit more depth to the card.  My basket and frogs were mounted on my circle Nestabilities and I again used the Tattered Rose around the edges.

Be sure to post your creation to the Stamp TV Gallery and add the tag listed in the color sample above to be entered into a drawing for any set from Gina K Designs valued at $24.95.  If you use a Gina K stamp set, you get entered into the drawing TWICE!!  Can't wait to see what you design!!

Thanks for stopping by and have a GREAT Friday!!! *smile*



Signature

2 comments:

Cat Tidwell said...

Hahaha! too cute Tina! LOVE it!

Becky said...

This is adorable Tina! Fabulous coloring.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...