Followers

Thursday, March 24, 2011

My Drummer Girl


Did you all get rolling on playing along with Stamp TV's newest Sketch Challenge??? I was posting new cards created with the new March Release all day this week so this is my first chance to share with you MY sketch card. 

Here is the sketch Gina gave us to work with this week...


I started with a card base of Pure Luxury Bubble Gum Pink.  I added some embossing to it from a folder I found in my supplies.  My image is from Tami Mayberry's, "Live Life Loud" set from last month's release.  In that I have a daughter who plays drums, I HAD to go pink!!! :-)

I used my Circle Nestabilities and my Lacey Circles Nestabilities for my images.  I used Vivid ink, Raspberry, to stamp all my images with.  On my main image I used some Memento Angel Pink to sponge round the edges before removing my Nestie.

I hope you've had a chance to try out the sketch. Remember, your name goes into a drawing for a free stamp set from Gina K Designs valued at $24.95 of your choice!  AND... don't forget, you don't have to use Gina K Designs stamps, but if you do, your name goes into the drawing twice!!!

Have a great day and good luck with the sketch and drawing!! Can't wait to see what you create!  *smile*


Signature

1 comment:

Karen (TLgirl353) said...

Bet your daughter loved this! Really cool!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...