Followers

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Cammie's Contagious!


I was sitting there, minding my own business and what??? An e-mail from Carolyn King's blog! Yayyy... I LOVE looking at Cammie's stuff! But this one... awww... an adorable scrapbook page! Ok... she got to me! Off I went to my studio and HAD to do some scrapping!

My small "tag" book is one I made for my kids school years. They both show photos of them at Kindergarten through 8th grade. I actually got them all up to date!!! YAYY Me!! I won't bore you with the whole book but I wanted to share just their Kindergarten and recent year pages.

I really like doing these small books because they are so quick and I NEED quick gratification when doing scrappin!

Steven is in 8th grade this year so as soon as I get his photos, his book will be complete. THEN... I've vowed to do a full scrapbook of his high school years. Wish me luck!! LOL


Emily's book is small since she's only in 3rd grade this year. She felt kinda deprived when she saw she only had 4 pages. But... she will realize it comes very quickly as we all do when we get older. :-(

Even though there are only a few pages, this is by far my favorite page of all the ones I did for the both of them.  I didn't take a photo of the left side of each page where I had a place for them to each write their teachers' names, favorite subjects and friends down.  I let each of them write them in because I want to capture what their handwriting is like during each year.  Now mind you, Steven's will all be done the same, but hey... better that I got it done late than not at all, right???

I hope you have a great day and thanks for stopping by! *smile*



Signature

2 comments:

Karen (TLgirl353) said...

Tina- How cute are these! The kids will cherish these mini books for years and years!

Anonymous said...

A sweet idea Tina and they are beautiful especially Emily's last page. There is nothing like a bit of black and glitz to warm the heart. Your young 'uns are growing up fast - they are lovely youngsters. TFS

Mary Mac

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...