Followers

Saturday, March 19, 2011

A Bright Birthday



The Color Challenge was posted yesterday on Stamp TV along with all the great samples from last night's Gina K Designs Release Party!!!  I'm still reeling from how fast it all went, are you??  Fun comes and goes so quickly! :-)

Here are the colors that Gina gave us to work with this week....



I began my card with Pure Luxury white card stock.  I layered it up with the Grass Green and then added a layer of Wild Dandelion which I ran through my Cuttlebug Houndstooth embossing folder.  My Sweet Mango was my next layer and I embossed it as well. 

I stamped my image on white and cut it using my Nestabilities Labels 16.  I used my Copic markers to color the image in and popped it up using Pop Dots.  I found a little yellow/white striped ribbon in my stash and added it to the card as well.

Below are the Copic colors I used on my image.  Hope you play along and upload your creation to the Stamp TV gallery.  Be sure to add the tag number above to make sure you entered into the drawing for a FREE stamp set of your choice from Gina K Designs valued at up to $24.95!! Remember you don't have to use a Gina K set but if you do, your name goes into the drawing TWICE!


Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!!! *smile*


Signature

3 comments:

Cheri said...

LOVE IT! So bright and happy! (like you, GF).

Hugs!

FibreJunky said...

Great spring colours - and I finally ordered that set. It should be here any day. Love what you've done with it!

Karen (TLgirl353) said...

What a nice cheerful card, Tina!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...