Followers

Saturday, March 12, 2011

Get Well... Quick!!


I love watching turtles!! They rarely move when I see them, but I'm always captivated when I see one moving around.  I mean truly... they are soooooo slooowwww... hee hee.  But I also think those shells are sooo heavy looking and I think... "no WONDER they move so slow" wouldn't you??? LOL

My card today was made using Theresa Momber's latest Gina K Designs set, "Little Critters".  It's hard to grab that set and decide which little one I want to use because I love them all so much!!  I was thinking "turtle race" when I grabbed this image.  Of course!! LOL  I think the two in the back are going to have a photo finish for second place!! :

My card base is Pure Luxury Creme de Menthe.  I layered it with a piece of Tan Leather and though it has it's own texture to it, I ran it through my Cuttlebug Distress Stripes embossing folder.  It's kind of hard to see here but at the bottom of the embossing I ran my blending tool across it using Tim Holtz,Distress Ink, Vintage Photo.  My turtles were stamped on white card stock and colored with my Copic markers.  I added some twine to the sentiment tag which is the Nestabilities Ribbon tag.  I added more Distress Ink, Antique Linen, around the tag before removing the Nestie.

I hope you are having a great weekend!! I plan to get LOTS done in my studio this weekend since I won't be here next weekend.  (Taking the kids on a little Spring Break trip!)

Thanks for stopping by!  *smile*



Signature

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...