Followers

Friday, March 11, 2011

Rough Week?? I'm Here!

Friday is a good day to recoup, don't ya think??? If you know me, you know I LOVE Fridays!!!  And... what better way to start the weekend that playing with your stamps?!!  Gina has given us some fabulously relaxing, I think, colors to play with today!!!  But, I just HAD to throw in a punny using the adorable hedgehog from Theresa Momber's, "Little Critters", from Gina K Designs!

Here are the colors Gina gave us....



My card base started with Pure Luxury Heavy Base Weight white.  I used my Herringbone Cuttlebug embossing folder on the Fresh Asparagus.  On my Sand I used the Distress Strips embossing folder.  My image was stamped on white and I used my Labels 1 Nestabilities and sponged some Tim Holtz Distress ink, Antique Linen, around the edges. 

For my sentiment I used the Deckled Rectangle Nestabilities and tucked most of it under the Labels 1 Nestie.  I sponged the center with Tim Holtz Distress ink in Vintage Photo and around the edges in Pine Needles.  I added some copper Adhesive Nail Heads to the top and bottom of the sentiment.

Be sure to upload your creation to the Stamp TV gallery and add the tag listed above in the color sample swatch.  YOU could be the winner of a stamp set of your choice valued at $24.95.  Remember, you don't have to use Gina K Design stamps but if you do, your name goes in the drawing TWICE!!

Have a great day and thanks for stopping by!  *smile*

Signature

1 comment:

Kelly Creations said...

That is a really good idea! I need to make a card with that sentiment for my sister, she is going through a really rough time at the moment. Thanks for the inspiration:-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...