Followers

Thursday, March 10, 2011

Heavy Metal Rock!!


Nope... not a fan of heavy metal but I couldn't resist making this card using Tami Mayberry's newest, "Live Life Loud" from Gina K Designs

Very clean and simple card.  My base is Pure Luxury white.  I stamped my images with Memento Tuxedo Black and then saturated a couple spots with yellow and red Smooch Spritz.  Intentionally, of course, letting it run down the front of the card.  Kind of reminded me of a graffiti look.  My sentiment was stamped on Lemon Yellow card stock and I bordered it with a wonky square of Red Hot.  I added a touch of bling to the "Rock" and popped it all up with Pop Dots.

This is NOT my type of card but my teen really loved the look.  My daughter so loves the skeletons so I knew she'd like it as well.

Have a great day and thanks for stopping by!! *smile*


Signature

1 comment:

Karen (TLgirl353) said...

Great card for a teen, Tina!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...