Followers

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Wrinkle Remover!!!

NOT that "I" personally know about any of this... hee hee.  But... if you want to cheer someone up that perhaps is feeling bad about their age... (ha)... this just might be the card you need!  *smile*

I split up a few stamp sets to create this "happy" card.  My image came from "Officially Single" stamp set from Creative Clear Stamps.  I love how happy she looks... not a care in the world! 

I stamped my image on white and used my Nestabilities to mount her on the front of my card.  Before removing the Nestie, I sponged around the edges to match my DP.  I colored her in using my Copic markers.

I used the first part of the "Prevent Sagging" single sentiment on the front of my card.  Simply inking only the part I wanted with a Memento marker.  

Added a bit of DP the the card base and popped on a layered flower in the corner.  See that tiny pearl I used in the center of my flower??  I ALWAYS buy white pearls and clear crystals and once I've decided on my colors, I use my Copics to match them to my card stock or image.  Saves a ton of money and I never have to search through color after color for just the right pearl/crystal.

On the inside, I again used the "Prevent Sagging" sentiment and again only inked the part up I wanted to show.  I used my large scallop rectangle Nestabilitie and added some swirls punched from the card stock I used on the front in the corners. 

Now I KNOW YOU don't need this card... but maybe a "friend" could use a pick me up?? Hee Hee

Have a great day and I'll be back next Tuesday with more fun images from Creative Clear Stamps!! *smile*



Signature

2 comments:

Payne Holler Cards said...

hi there, popped over to Laura's this morning since I hadnt visited in a while and just realized you are on her newest DT! congrats! I was on her team Oct-Dec 2009 - she is really wonderful and so generous.
Your post is adorable! sorry for so late a congrats!!

Janelle Stollfus said...

Eeks! This is the best "giggle" card I've seen in a while; and I'm having a birthday soon, so it's perfecting timing!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...