Followers

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

So Long.....


Today's card I created for a very special lady... my son's middle school principal.  She is retiring this year and we all hate to see her go.  She is just so attentive to the students and caring and will be missed dearly.

I used Nina Brackett's, "Lovely Shelf" and "Nana's Needlework" stamp sets from Gina K Designs.  I colored my images with my Copic markers and used my Nestabilities Ovals and the Fancy Tags, 

I have to tell you my exciting news as well!!  Last week I was called by the Des Moines Public Schools Human Resource Dept. and was asked if I would be interested in interviewing the applicants for the replacement principal!!!!  Well... duhhhhh!!! LOL  Of course I would!!!  I have no idea who recommended me, but the lady said someone had given her my name and said I would be an excellent person to help with interviewing!  How's that for making you feel good about yourself??? LOL

Apparently there were five people who applied for the position and surprisingly only one was actually from Iowa!!  The rest were all from out of state.  There have been so many job cuts and lay-offs I couldn't believe there were more in just Des Moines alone who hadn't applied for the job!  I certainly hope it's someone I like.. hee hee.

Have a great day!!!

Signature

1 comment:

Kerrie said...

Wow Tina, have been away for a few days, and just checked out your gallery, and al your cards are just gorgeous.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...