Followers

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Pastels are Precious


Pastels??? Noooo BABIES are precious!!!  And I LOVE babies!!!  But, since I''m not allowed to even look at babies, I guess I'll settle for making pastel cards! HA!!

Actually, this card was for Carla's Color Challenge last week on StampTV to use pastel colors..  I used Melanie Muenchinger's adorable, "Wee Tee" for my main image.  I found this adorable little DP and just knew it was perfect for a onesie (Is that how you spell it??? LOL).

I added several pastel layers on top of yet another "sparkly" DP. 

A few buttons and a sheer pastel ribbon and that's it.  All there is to making me THINK babies at least. *smile*

I wonder what Carla has in store for us next week??!!  Hop on over to StampTV and check out all of this week's challenges.  If you enter a card, you have a chance at winning a FREE stamp set of your choice from Gina K Designs valued at $24.95 or less!!!!  How's that for a prize??!!

Have a great day!! *smile*



Signature

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oooooooo, I'm so happy I stopped by! Your card is adorable! You're right the paper is perfect for this stamp, and that ribbon is gorgeous! I definitely want to join this challenge, thanks for the heads up! I'll be back to visit more often! hugz, Mary

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...