Followers

Monday, June 14, 2010

Cake???


It's hard not to crave cake when I look at Melanie Muenchinger's newest set, "Candles on your Cake".  In fact... I stamped the WHOLE cake she has and well... ate all but a slice. Hee Hee

I used Gina K's Pure Luxury Heavy Base Weight Chocolate Brown as the base for my cake.  Then I used "Perfect Pearls" to cover it with a red glittery covering giving my cake a bit of a Red Velvet cake... ha!!



Hopefully you can see the "frosting" a bit better up close.

I think this set is just FABULOUS for colorful cards... kid birthdays and anytime you want to add cheeriness to any birthday!!!

Later this week I'll share yet another colorful card I made for my son's 13th birthday.

Have a great day!! *smile*

Signature

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...