Followers

Saturday, June 12, 2010

Believe in Prayer

I simply could NOT resist this gorgeous cross from InStyle Stamps, "Greatest Love".  I immediately thought of Easter and though it's past, I still had to do it in the soft spring colors.

I colored it with my Copic markers and mounted it on a Nestabilitie oval and scalloped oval then again on the Lotus pendant.

I Cuttlebugged the base card with the Swiss Dot embossing folder. I used a SU punch to put my sentiment on.  I tend to buy all white and clear crystal embellishments.  This way, I don't have to search through my drawers for a certain color.  I simply take my Copics and use whatever color matches my ribbon, card stock or anything else.*smile*



On the inside I added a few digital DP's I had in my stash and added a piece of lace to the edge.

I think this would be a great card for a confirmation or any other type of "encouragement" card you'd need to send.  Stop over at InStyle Stamps and check out all their fabulous stamps.  Their images are perfect for those Copic lovers!!!

Have a great day!!! *smile*

Signature

1 comment:

Janelle Stollfus said...

Oh, I just love this image. You did a fantastic job with it.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...