Followers

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Have a GROOOVY Birthday!!


I find I am doing more and more FUN and bright birthday cards lately.  I think there's a reason behind that... don't you??? Hee Hee  (Yes, I'm dreading mine... which isn't an easy one to swallow. *smile*)  Thus... I'm attempting to "cheer" myself, if you will.  Ha!

My card today was done with Melanie Muenchinger's, "Little Tees".  I heat embossed the hearts from Melanie's newest set, "Candles On Your Cake" to begin. 

Then I took some of those wonderful Tim Holtz Distress Inks that Gina K just put in the store and sponged on my colors to give it a Tye-die affect.  I think I HAVE this shirt!!! LOL  I used my coordinating Memento Markers to ink up my sentiment and mounted it all on top of those wonderful summer color Pure Luxury Heavy Base Weight card stock from Gina K Designs.  I used a Cuttlebug embossing folder, "Spots and Dots" to a few of the card stock pieces. 

I added just a few of the self adhesive pearls to the corners and there you have it... a happy, bright, grooooovy birthday!

I hope you have a great day and if your birthday is soon... make it a groovy one! *smile*


Signature

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...