Followers

Sunday, June 27, 2010

Late Colors... :-(

My card today has been a couple weeks coming.  I had made it a while back for one of Carla Suto's Color Challenges over on StampTV.  But... silly me... I forgot I needed to post it the night before the new color challenge is posted. Duhhhh.... did I say I hosted this same challenge for the THREE prior MONTHS???!!!  Getting old isn't fun! Hee Hee

So, I will share my card with you today to at least give you an idea of the FABULOUS colors that Carla is bringing out for us to play with lately. Orange, pink and green were the colors for the week I missed. 

I LOVED these colors together.  I used the new Free with Three set, "Friends are Forever" and colored the image in with my Copics.  My DP is none other than some FREE DP from Gina K on the StampTV site.

I took my wonderful WHITE adhesive backed pearls and colored them with my Copics to match my card colors.  I just LOVE doing this.  It's probably my most favorite bling since I know I can coordinate with ANY color!!  I hope to do better next time and make sure I get my cards posted BEFORE the deadline.

Have a great weekend!!! *smile*


Signature

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...