Followers

Sunday, June 13, 2010

Cheery Summer Birthday

Since we've had rain for a few days in a row here, I thought it was only right to share some sunshine with you.  *smile*

I created this card using the new StampTV Kit, "Enjoying the Sunshine" from Gina K Designs.  I stamped my image and colored it in with my Copics.

I used the new FABULOUS "Sweet Mango" Pure Luxury Heavy Base Weight card stock from Gina K's newest colors.  OMGosh this is such a yummy color!!!  I used my "Flower Silhouette" Impressibilities over the card stock and with my Copic airbrush system sprayed on a bit more of the orange color.

My image was mounted on the large scallop circle Nestabilities and I added the lavender satin ribbon with my sentiment to offset the flower.  A few bling bling swirls and it's done!

I LOVE how bright and cheery this turned out!!

I hope your day is bright and cheery and you aren't getting the rain we are; though personally, I LOVE it when it rains too!  Have a great day!*smile*


Signature

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...