Followers

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

You're a STAR!!

It was a wonderfully nice day outside today and I just wanted to go play!! But.... alas... there IS work to do.  I did slip away during lunch and head to Borders to buy me a fun book ( Wreck This Journal ... hee hee ) and then to the office supply store to get a few things we needed in the kitchen at the office.  All in all, it seemed like such a bright, sunny and happy day I think it's perfect for my bright creation I made with the newest Card Kit stamp set, "Quite a Catch"!  How can you NOT be happy looking at these guys???  I think I'm gonna dive into making some "get well" cards with them because they say smiling can make you feel better.  (Whoever "they" are. Hee Hee)

I started with Gina K's Pure Luxury Base Weight Red Hot card stock.  I LOVE how bright this red is!!  I then layered it with "In the Navy" card stock. 

I colored my images with my Copic markers and cut them out.  I popped them up with some Pop Dots and added ribbon and a small oval Nestabilitie.

I initially thought I'd use this card as my Color Challenge over on Stamp TV but then remembered I had used red already and wanted to do something I hadn't before.  But watch out... I ALREADY have next week's colors picked and I hope I surprise a few people with my choices.  It wasn't colors I'd normally think of so I hope I get lots of people to play along... YOU included!! *smile*

Have a great day and for us... tomorrow promises to be just as beautiful as today!!!


Signature

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...